Sunday, November 7, 2010

I missed Halloween this year due to my business trip. Big A came over to help and give out candy while the wife and the little one went out Trick or Treating. I know they are a week late but here are some of the things I missed.

They carved a pumpkin.



You don’t get the full effect till you light her up.



Little A dressed up as a witch. To be honest I didn’t realize it was her in the pic till they told me. Is amazing what a bit of makeup can do.



Our neighborhood is great for Trick or Treating and they racked up on the candy.

Wish I could have been here.

4 comments:

Bunnym said...

What? You didn't recognize her? I think you better take her with you on your next business trip..lol

That pumpkin is awesome!

bunny

J.J. in L.A. said...

Love the pumpkin and cute witch. lol!

Pearl said...

GREAT pumpkin!

Love the witch's broom. :-)

Pearl

KaLynn ("MiMi") said...

Little witch could have been wicked witch of the west except for that smile! super awesome pumpkin carving!