Sunday, September 19, 2010

Where Did The Time Go??

Wow!! I can’t believe it but this is my 50th post. I never would have believed I would be posting anything online. Nevertheless 50 somethings. Where did the time go? More unbelievable is that some folks would actually read it. Thanks.

My first experience with blogging was when a friend gave me her blog address so I could see her new dog. I followed some of her links and then some others. I wanted to leave comments but thought if I was going to do it I should share something as well. So here I am.

I was surprised to see how it changes your thought process and how you think of everyday activites. I tend to look at things differently to see if it is blog worthy. Usually it ain’t but I write it anyway. For the first couple months I couldn’t sleep at night trying to think of what to write or writing a blog in my head while still half asleep.

I have met some really nice folks and while I don’t really know them I feel like I do. I enjoy reading their blogs and look forward to their comments. I get to share their up moments and their pain. Several blogs have made me look at things in a different way.

My blog is private, I think. I haven’t told anyone about it so I don’t think anyone I know reads it at least I hope not. Well unless the IT folks at work read it. Hi Guys!!

One of the things I thought I would do was use my blog to vent and rant. I am pretty laid back so I don’t unload often. There are things that lay on me pretty heavy that I thought I might lay out there once in a while just to get it off my chest but I don’t feel comfortable doing that quite yet.

I know my observations and experience are nothing new to those of you already blogging but I just wanted to share my thoughts about this new experience.

So to close, I want to thank each of you that read or follow my blog. I know my posts are a bit different from the ladies blogs. Hopefully you will get a laugh or an a-ha or something from some of them. I also want to thank you guys for allowing me to be a part of your blog family and visit your posts each day. I look forward to getting to know all y’all a bit better.

Thank Ya Much

8 comments:

KaLynn ("MiMi") said...

I'm glad you are here! I'm very glad you let me join your blogging family! I enjoy you immensely! Congrats on your 50th post! Time does fly when you are having fun, eh? I know what you mean about how you look at life differently now! It's like this would make a great post!

anyways, contrats! keep it up!!

Pearl said...

I think it's been an enjoyable experience for all of us!

Here's to your next 50: I'll drink to that!

Pearl

Menopausal New Mom said...

What a sweet post today. Congratulations on reaching 50, it goes so quickly doesn't it.

And I'm glad I'm not the only one tossing at night wondering what to write about Lol!

Happy Sunday to you and I'm looking forward to the next 50 posts. Now what are you going to write about, now pressure :)

Bunnym said...

i use to lay in bed and try and think of things to write about...now i just take a tylenol pm and forget about it. i write what i want to, when i want and i suppose that's the way it should be. don't remember how i found your blog but glad i did...a man's perspective...a southern man to boot...

can't wait for you to vent...this outta be good...lol

bunny

Travel & Dive Girl said...

Congratulations on your 50th post! I look forward to reading many more. Cheers...

MrsBlogAlot said...

Wow 50!!! Congratulations! And I am so glad that you started blogging! I think you are awesome!!!! (-:

Whoohooo!!!!! Hi IT Guys!!!!

Karen said...

I enjoy stopping by here and seeing what you have to say. Here's to 50 more posts!

yogurt said...

hey there just dropping.

nice meeting new blogger like myself...

hope you will continue write for many many many years to come...

:)