The always lovely Miss Chrissy http://www.ishouldabeenastripper.com/ has tagged me to share a bit with my readers. Waves to readers. HI GUYS!! I sense a bit of underhanded sneakyness in her request. Seems she is not satisfied with my occasional witty comments but wants to rip away my mask of anonymity. How can I be an international man of mystery if I reveal my identity. Picture and name? I have gone by many names. Growing up they called me Crash due to my inability to miss objects in or near the road. At my last job they called me Fro, not for the obvious reasons. No I weren’t named after Frodo either. Here at work the girls call me Mcgyver.
The best pic I have of me. Dressed out in hard hat and coveralls on a catwalk.
So here are the answers to the quiz.
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
My dog Shelby is a like a kid but she is an outside dog. The cats on the other hand are like family. Like the crazy annoying cousins that just will not shut up or leave and eats you out of house and home.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Prolly that my kids’ college were paid for.
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
People that take advantage of other folk especially the defenseless one..
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
That would pay off most of the college book fees.
5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Time. Singing in the car. More Time.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
7. What is your bedtime routine?
Usually on the puter working or catching up on my blog list till 11:00, brush, change, crawl in bed, watch Leno for a few then I am out. Unless a cat crawls in the bed. They aggravate me to no end.
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
I chauffeured her and her date around one night.
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
I enjoy watching artist regardless of their medium create something beautiful out of nothing but I also enjoy watching craftsmen build complex creations from a pile of parts. That’s a lie, if someones building something I aint going to watch, give me a wrench.
10. What kinds of books do you read?
Few. If I read a book it usually has short stories. I started a book called Gods and Generals. It is good but I have trouble staying with it.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
In a mirror wearing glasses.
12. What’s your fear?
Failing on a project. It happens once in a while.
13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
No, that’s nuts.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
Neither but reality is married and poor. Prolly should have been the answer to number 11 too.
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Pee, Hey you asked.
16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
She would be punctual. She makes us late for everything.
17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
My name is a bit blah so It would be nice to have a cool name but for the life of me I haven’t a clue what it would be. Suggestions? How bout the Shadow?
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
Forgive yes, You’d be crazy to forget.
19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Pop Tarts. I been eating them most mornings for 40 yrs why change now. They made me the man I am today. Hmmmm. Maybe I should have changed a long time ago.
I did an earlier survey last year if you missed it at: http://simplysuthern.blogspot.com/2010/06/double-tag-team.html
Now I need to tag FOUR blog friends and I'm choosing four that I think you'll all love getting to know. I dont know any of them well enuff to make them do the quiz but I enjoy reading their blogs. I enjoy reading all I follow so feel free to check out all the others as well.
Y'all Have a great day.