Sunday, October 2, 2011

Here are a few pics I shot with my cell phone as I traveled the highways and byways.

Offensive? Ya Think?

I know this person and they had no idea when she ordered the plate. It is her name shortened.


For some reason I thought Mickey and Minnie would have driven a bit nicer car.

It is actually a girl with a couple of nice buns, on her head.


You would think there were enuff distractions on the road to have a video screen built into the radio.

These three adult men were watching Yo Gabba Gabba as they drove down the road.


I took this for a friend when I visited Joe Gibbs Racing for a machinery show a couple weeks back.

You know who you are.

There is no doubt which way guy this person leans.


Maybe I'm reading this one wrong or I suppose they just want everyone too know.


There are some really different/interesting thoughts out there.
I miss alot because I cant get the phone out quick enuff.
Seen any interesting plates?

10 comments:

Bunnym said...

Living in Southern Cali you bet I do, but also, living here, using your cell phone is against the law...you wouldn't by chance breaking the law Big R...?..lol


bunny

MsNscr said...

Hahahahahahaa. This is so great! It's good to know it's not just California that has funny plates.

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kyle's car. ♥♥♥ It's so beautiful. :)

Crystal Pistol said...

Awesome pics! The bun head girl is silly. I used to do hair styles like that on my daughters when they were little but only when we were at Disneyland. :)

Jew-Ham is pretty funny and ironic. :)

Not So Simply Single said...

Too damn funny. I think I am splitting a gut laughing over here...especially JEW HAM. Seriously, who thinks of these things?

Catch up with ya soon!

Lisa

Simply Suthern said...

I just noticed something about the white Hyundai Pic. While his Tag says one thing the street signs and his flasher says another.

Diane said...

I think I'll get one that says "4THERITE". Or maybe not. I've always found it a little nuts when people put their names on their license plates. Are they afraid they'll forget which car is theirs?!

ipenka said...

Haha, funny plates. Heard about a vegetarian lady who applied for "I*HEART*TOFU".

Apparently the state denied it because they thought people would get the wrong idea.

Simply Suthern said...

Somebody will always get the wrong idea.

Pearl said...

For years, driving from Hudson WI to Mpls MN I'd see the car with the plates "5H2OS".

One day, I pulled up to a friend's workplace and there that same car was! I ran up to him as he was getting into his car and said "Hey! Is your last name "Water"?!" And it was! Him, his wife, and their three kids: 5 H20s!

Yeah. That was YEARS ago and I'm still excited...

Pearl

Juli said...

I just have to share this post with you from Spaghetti Westerner...

http://spaghettiwesterner.blogspot.com/2011/09/you-probably-think-this-post-is-about.html

I think it will crack you up. :)