Friday, May 27, 2011

Beer, Chicken Wings and Flyovers

This is a repost of last years race but as with most things redneck not much changes in a year, not even the water in the Portapottys.

The BIG Race is in town this week. Welcome to all Ya'll visitors. In your honor we have rolled out the best of everything.


Main Entrance




I know Memorial Day wasn't created just for rac'in but dont tell Bruton Smith.


Souvenirs Galore!! I recommend Jeff Gordon Stuff.




I went to the race and all I got was this big checkered flag tattoo on my arse!!


Great Places to Camp. The price actually dropped mid week from $25 to $10 for Parking and $50 to $25 for Camping. No mention if that comes with a picnic table dance or if you can use the inside facilities. EWWWW!!


Games galore!!


Great Food!!

Have Fun, See ya next year!!

Hope y'all have a wonderful Memorial Day

4 comments:

Damon Peter Rallis said...

I am frightened to ask... but I'll risk it... WHAT is a cornhole tournament?

Simply Suthern said...

It aint as bad as it sounds. It has nothing to do with bending over except to pick up your bean bags. LOL

It's kinda like horseshoes or yard darts. You toss bean bags at opposing holes for points.

So. Cal. Gal said...

Ohhhh! I wanna go to the beef jerky outlet!

Bunnym said...

Drove by the Daytona speed something or other one time...not such a big deal. I don't get watching cars going round in a circle...people waiting for someone to crash...

come on! you know you do...LOL!!

bunny