Not only did I get tagged but I got double teamed by two young ladies. Real life never works out quite that well. I am going to combine the two into one long list.
25 things ya may not know about me.
1. I am terribly shy, especially in crowds. I kinda panicked when I got tagged to do this. But I think I will make it thru. I typically try to be low key. Sad I know.
2. That being said, I will talk a total stranger’s ear off in the airport or on a plane or in line at a store or restaurant.
3. I am old. I will be a year older next week. Nuff said.
4. I love Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. They were founded just up the road a piece.
5. I don’t really care for reading books. I have a short attention span. I do enjoy short stories and Readers Digest, Sudoku puzzles and crosswords.
6. I don’t watch shows with a storyline like 24 or Lost due to my schedule because I can’t keep up plus the attention span issue.
7. I own a small machine shop where I do side work. Don’t make a lot of money there but it helps and I love the feeling of creating things from scratch.
8. I hold 6 US Patents for different types of equipment designs and have a 7th pending approval.
9. I like working on cars or anything mechanical.
10. I enjoy watching NASCAR races on TV. I drive right past the front door of the Charlotte Motor speedway every morning on my way to work but I don’t go to races due to the crowd. I do go to the Summer Shootout series for the legends races.
11. I have 4 Kids. Ages 23,22,18,7.
12. I have never lived more than 6 miles from where I was born. So odds are I prolly won’t be moving to Ohio. I really don’t need to because half of them have already moved here.
13. To confirm Chrissy’s (I Should’ve Been A Stripper) guess, Yes I do have a southern accent and per my co-workers opinions it’s pretty thick.
14. I like to travel for work. The only place east of the Mississippi I have been is Denver Colorado.
15. I was a Volunteer Emergency Medical Technician in a small town for 7 years. I could pull a perfect strip on the Recordi-Annie during CPR training. I’ve done CPR for real 3 times.
16. I had to do the Heimlich maneuver on my son when he was 3. Thank goodness for all the training.
17. I was playing church league softball one night while on Ambulance duty. I broke my ankle running to first. Before they had me out of the ballpark the other On Duty EMT separated his shoulder in centerfield. They put us in the same room in the ER. I got to watch as they set his shoulder.
18. I like Survivor and Big Brother. I watch the Amazing Race periodically.
19. I like NCIS reruns.
20. I Design/Build/Repair/Maintain the equipment where I work.
21. I can fix anything but a broken heart and the crack of dawn. That might be a bit overstated but I like the saying.
22. It took me 20 yrs to finish my 2 year associates degree. I started college using a slide rule and finished on a laptop.
23. I love crawfish. In the creek in a tank or on a plate.
24. I hate to write. It doesn’t come natural to me. It is a bit overwhelming because most folks I tend to follow write for a living or are published or are just good at it. I do try.
25. I can’t seem to grab buttons or widgets or links. I tried to put buttons on my page but for some reason it is beyond me. Adding pics was a feat in itself and some days logging in is a challenge.
Well, That’s me in a nutshell. Thank you Señorita Andalucíana and Chrissy for the mention and the opportunity. I would link to you but see #25 above.